|The PL3000 is a 1-door access control system with master/slave architecture. The master unit, containing all the intelligence and the relay, can be installed inside the secured area whilst the slave unit, a simple reader without any intelligence, is installed outside this area. This enhances greatly the security level.
The entire system is programmed by using a master card and the integrated keypad on the master unit.
Applications for this system : control of offices, computer rooms, storage rooms, private residences, etc.
- Dimensions: 80 mm x 80 mm x 18 mm (excl. mounting frame). Optional frame size 80 x 80 x 20 mm
- Master/slave architecture to enhance security level
- Supported transponder types :
- on 125 kHz : 40 bit read only transponders (EM4x02 family, HiTag2 Public Mode A, TEMIC e5550 and equivalent)
- User memory for up to 500 users (memory located in master unit)
- Integrated keypad for programming
- Power supply : 9 – 15 Vac/dc
- 1 relay output ( NO ) : max. rating 1A / 24V
- Read range with internal antenna ( values depending on transponder types, power supply and ambient environment )
- on 125 kHz up to 100 mm
- Adding and deleting tags is done by simple use of a Master Tag and integrated keypad
- Indications : 3 LED’s ( red / yellow / green ) + buzzer
- Protection rate : IP65 ( depending on mounting method )
- Fully potted housing allows easy installation both in- as outdoor
- Each user card or key fob has its unique identification number
- Available in black or white housing
Click here to download datasheets