|The ProxLin MINI card reader is a real standard and a classic in the domain of RFID card readers. It has proven its reliability for many years and in many installations all over the world. Available in both 125 kHz as well as in 13,56 MHz versions with a lot of available data interfaces, this reader type can be used in practically all application domains, such as access control systems, time & attendance, production management, … .
Available versions :
All these reader types can be supplied with a wide selection of different data interfaces, such as various Wiegand or Clock&Data outputs, but also RS232, RS485 or customer specific interfaces.
On request, the MINI reader can be completed with a personalized keypad for PIN-codes.
- Dimensions: 135 x 49 x 20 mm
- Interface: to be specified when ordering
- Wiegand (several bitblock lengths available)
- Clock & Data (several number of characters available)
- RS232 (9600, 4800 or 2400 Bd)
- TTL (9600, 4800 or 2400 Bd)
- customer specific interfaces available on request
- Read range with internal antenna ( values depending on transponder types, power supply and ambient environment )
- on 125 kHz up to 200 mm
- on 13,56 MHz up to 80 mm
- Power supply : 5 Vdc or 12Vdc
- Duplicate read control
- Indications : 2 LED’s ( red /green ) + buzzer
- Wiring : 8-wire cable ( approx. 1 m long )
- Protection rate : IP65 ( depending on mounting method )
- Operating temperature : -20 °C to + 60 °C
- Integrated antenna and electronics
- Fully potted housing allows easy installation both in- as outdoor
Click here to download datasheets