|[slideshow_deploy id=’139’]||The COMPACT module is an extremely small-sized contactless module, especially developed for integration in third parties terminals.
The COMPACT module is available for both 125 kHz ( EM or HITAG ) and 13,56 MHz ( MIFARE or Legic ) and can be supplied with a wide variety of data interfaces, such as Wiegand, Clock&Data and RS232 TTL.
All these module types can be supplied with a wide selection of different data interfaces, such as various Wiegand, Clock&Data and RS232 TTL outputs, or customer specific interfaces.
- Dimensions: 31 x 25 x 6 mm
- Available for EM4x02, Hitag, MIFARE or Legic technology
- All COMPACT modules are pin-compatible
- Interface: to be specified when ordering
- Wiegand D0/D1 (TTL levels) (several bitblock lengths available)
- Clock & Data (TTL levels) (several number of characters available)
- TTL (9600, 4800 or 2400 Bd) Asynchronous serial (RxD, TxD)
- RS232 or RS485 available over external driver (not included) (DE-signal for RS485 drivers is available)
- customer specific interfaces available on request
- External antenna ( wired antenna for 125 kHz modules, etched pcb antenna for 13,56 MHz modules )
- Read range with standard antenna (values depending on transponder types, power supply and ambient environment)
- on 125 kHz up to 100 mm
- on 13,56 MHz up to 80 mm
- Power supply: 5 Vdc ± 5%
- I/O ports available for customer-specific requirements
- Duplicate read control
- Temperature range: -20°C to + 60°C
- A standard external antenna is supplied with each module