|[slideshow_deploy id=’550’]||PL962 is a 2-door access controller with remote readers. Also programmable with master card, this system comes with a USB or RS232 interface and logging software to enable the user to keep log of all valid transactions.
A 2000 user memory, 2000 events memory, integrated relays and inputs for egress pushbuttons make this a very complete, yet easy-to-use system. A DIP-switch allows you to program a user for either one of the doors or for both doors.
The remote readers can either be dedicated secure card readers (125 kHz) with just a 3-wire connection between reader and controller, or any other card reader with standard 26-bit wiegand output.
Applications for this system : control of offices, computer rooms, storage rooms, private residences, etc.
- Dimensions: 125 x 100 x 38 mm (controller)
- Supported transponder types : depends on external reader
- Supported reader types :
- Secure PL962/R card reader (125 kHz) : 3-wire connection ( 50 m max. distance ) between reader & controller
- External reader with 26-bit wiegand output : can be 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz technologies or others
- Connections for 2 readers
- User memory for up to 2000 users
- Users can be programmed for access on one door only or on both doors
- Event memory for up to 2000 valid events
- Programming: via master card (Optionally via external PL500TS tag simulator)
- Event reporting: via logging software (valid events only)
- Interface to PC: USB or RS232
- 2 inputs for ‘Request to Exit’ button
- 2 relay outputs ( NO/COM/NC )
- Relay activation time programmable from 1 to 60 seconds or in ‘Toggle Mode’
- Power supply : 10,2 – 13,6 Vdc
- Temp. range: -20°C to + 60°C