|[slideshow_deploy id=’546’]||The PL500 is a compact access control system in a robust plastic housing allowing for simple installation : user memory for up to 500 users, integrated RFID reader and antenna, a relay to drive the door opener, an input to connect the egress pushbutton and 3 LEDs for status indications. The minimum connection only requires AC or DC power and a door strike. Programming is done by using a master card.The PL500 is designed for flush mounting into a standard 55mm electric switchbox. Due to the fully potted housing, the reader can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
PL500 can be completed with a standard cover plate to fit into the site architecture.
Applications for this system : control of offices, computer rooms, storage rooms, private residences, etc.
- Dimensions: 48 mm x 48 mm x 37mm (excl. mount plate). Plate size 71 x 71 x 1.2 mm
- Supported transponder types : 125 kHz 40 bit read only transponders (EM4x02 family, HiTag2 Public Mode A, TEMIC e5550 and equivalent)
- User memory for up to 500 users
- Power supply : 10,2 – 13,6 Vdc or 10 – 12 Vac
- 1 relay output ( NO/COM/NC )
- Relay activation time programmable from 1 to 60 seconds or in ‘Toggle Mode’
- 1 input for ‘Request to Exit’ button
- Adding and deleting tags is done by simple use of a Master Tag.
- The optional Tag Simulator / Programming Unit (PL500TS) allows the programming (adding & deleting) of lost tags
- Indications : 3 LED’s ( red / yellow / green )
- Protection rate : IP65 ( depending on mounting method )
- Fully potted housing allows easy installation both in- as outdoor
- Each user card or key fob has its unique identification number